Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Closing of My Friendster Blog

Sometime last year, I started blogging here at blogspot.com but when Friendster came up with its new feature on blogging, i stopped blogging here. And now that i have returned and see those blogs i wrote, they make me feel like the page is so old in that there's nobody updating it, decorating it and all sorts of stuffs.

But now I'm back. I will no longer be using Friendster anymore, due to several good, crappy and senseless reasons:

a) Blogspot has more features in editing compared to Friendster. *one constructive reason*
b) I have put in more images and pictures in Blogspot. *another good reason*
c) Friendster has limited features in designing a blog that I desire. *last useful reason i can think of*
d) Because i have too many members in Friendster, and you never know if they delete 'the notification emails' before even open it. (because i do that too...)
e) Because i don't want others who are too close to me to feel like they have to open it or something. (cud be a senseless idea)
f) Because i always want those who open this blog will have this page put in their favourites, and will often visit it to see the updated me. *winks*

BLOGGING is not actually what i like to do. But sometimes, once in a while, i just feel like writing something, just feel like there's something i want to share with others, just feel so good to share my happy moments, just feel so sad that i just want to express my sadden feelings, just feel bored that i have nothing to do and suddenly think of something to think about.

So, u know, blogging could be something which i like to do, and something which i don't like to do. It very much depends on my mood in writing as i am NEVER good at writing.

*+*+*+*+*+*
Let's toast to the opening of my new blog and let's pray for more new updated blogs.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Blogger Trishomachine. said...

yay, a toast for another blogger! =)

 
At 10:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home