Saturday, March 10, 2007

Japan here i come

let me do me a quick blog.

Currently i am at the departure hall of KLIA using my laptop to go online. Thanks to the wireless provider by KLIA as well as Starbucks, i am doing something meaningful than looking at people walking pass in front of me.

Let's just recap what i've gone through these few days. Basically i have been very busy and 'busy' doing assignments which due the week after this 1-week-holiday. Three assignments to be precise: LTP's lesson plan, CS's remedial programme and CS's personal write up. Lots of work and thinking and efforts have been put in, yet it's NOT sufficient.

The initial plan of completing three assignments in this week doesn't go well. I thought by doing so i could have a better holiday in Japan. But it seems more like now i am bringing along my laptop, few notes from different subjects, and few books to Japan, with a hope that i can do something over this one week.

I SHOULD BE HAVING A SWEET HOLIDAY NOW! NOT BEING TIED DOWN BY ALL THESE WORK!

but anyway, i guess i am used to this kind of situation, where no matter how busy you are in a day, you just need to squeeze out some time to do what you think you must do.


I am supposed to be thinking where i wanna go in Japan (Sakura etc etc), what i wanna buy, what i wanna eat, and about how i can make this trip more meaningful, but all i can think of now is to complain over this unfinished work and to think about how and when to do them. sighhh...

the amount of hand luggages we have

still putting my smiling face though my brain is cramped with assignment worries

international departure just in case u've nvr seen it before

that's sleepy Chow Yun Fat sitting next to me.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, is tht ur dad???? u look just like him =)...hihih...

p/s i'm not ur mum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home