Thursday, March 23, 2006

It's a fact after all

A few months back, I had this stupid idea coming into my mind - piercing ear. At that time, i didn't bother thinking too much about it coz it's not important after all. I did ask few friends of mine about this absurd idea. Their respond was quite positive though, 'ok je... try lar'. Then, when it came to school observation thingy, I dared not pierce coz i could violate the school rule or something. But this does not appear to be what it's like. Apparently, i have kids who pierce their eyes too. And, last Tuesday came for real. I had my left ear pierced for $15 which i guess it's kinda expensive but i'm happy with it.

[URL=http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ear13bw.jpg][IMG]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/4097/ear13bw.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

The next day, i went to class with a small earring on my left ear. Several different feedback n words were voiced and they all sounded kinda positive, just that few asked if i had pierced on the correct side or not. I guess it doesn't really matter nowadays whether u pierced left or right or both. i had seen people had their both ears pierced while holding their girlfriends' hand. So, it doesn't really matter after all. What matters most is the fact that i finally had my ear pierced. And I'm sure i can't keep this until next year coz my mum's gonna kill me the moment she sees this thing.

Today, i went swimming for the first time in Garden Point's Swimming pool. It was good coz i have been thinking of learning to swim for a long time and couldn't find a partner to go. Today, i am glad i had Yuen going swimming too. Obviously, a thin tall guy would be seen as a good swimmer from other people's eyes; but not my case. Only now, i don't know how to float - and that's a fact after all, though i know how to swim freestyle. And i did actually successfully swim across from one end to the other end. Been trying to keep myself float, but guess my body is heavier than my strength that no matter how i pushed the water down, i was still sinking. Sigh~~~ And, coming back home, i sneezed and sneezed, not once but twice or thrice... bad bad... i am getting sick already.

It's getting late now. And i still have tonnes of work to do, and i am still very much stuck with nothing. Sigh... It's a fact after all that i am lazy. Very disappointed that i couldn't get my picture of pierced ears uploaded. Sigh...

4 Comments:

At 2:08 PM , Blogger Jarod Yong said...

wad ru toking about?
the pic of ur pierced ear is right there!
hehe...

i ges it really doesnt matter now where u pierce ur ear...
the British gays do their right ears, this means you do ur left ear rite?
but the American gays do their right ears, so now which ear do you do?

hehe... i might gt my info there mixed up but my point is that it really doesnt matter where u pierce now... and im glad you took d plunge!

I might join you soon... hehe...

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Nicky said...

it is a left ear... it's te matter of how u take te photo...

let's say u place ur camera on ur left side of ur ear and take te photos of ur left ear... it will appear a left ear instead of a right ear....

mayb lack of ur photography skill deter u from makin reasonable judgement of earring... haha... =P

 
At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gila lah u

 
At 10:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

xixi. at least you can swim free-style..

i can only swim the frog style thing.

my fren tried teaching me free-style..but i stil can't get it.. :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home