Sunday, August 20, 2006

Chocoholic

Recalling the time when i was still in Malaysia, i didn't eat or fancy chocolate as i do now. Back then, mum used to buy Cadbury chocolate bar occasionally; and it would never last more than 1 month in the freezer. The person whom my mum bought te chocolate for is my dad, but the person who finished it is not him. haha... it was me, sometimes my brother. But, eating most is still me.

Coming to Australia where chocolate is everywhere to be found, it becomes a heaven for me. Since last year, having chocolate as dessert has become a habit - midnight, afternoon and even morning. My best record of eating chocolate is when i finished one bar of 250g chocolate in a night as my dinner.

Really, once you start eating chocolate: chocolate cake, chocolate milk, chocolate bar, chocolate fudge, chocolate pancake etc etc, you just can't stop your craving. *drooling* My favorite chocolate bars are always Cadbury, Nestle (Heaven), Ferrero [too expensive lar], Lindt, Whittakers [luv peanut's 1] and some Belgium chocolate. Waaaa....










This is a 1kg Cadbury Dairy Milk bought by Doreen & Allen from London.









My latest collection of Chocolate: Willy Wonka, Nestle Heaven, Cadbury Choc, Lindt Excellence, Arnotts TimTam.


And, trust me when i say that all these chocolate are temporarily available in my room. Within few weeks, i will need to recharge my collection. Each recharge often cost me $20 :)

6 Comments:

At 3:07 PM , Blogger Nicky said...

Oh ya, 4got to add in another one. my lovely fren, Ziera from NZ just bought me Cadbury Dessert Fudge Brownie... :p

 
At 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicky! are u crazy?

now i know why you so hyperactive~~~~

waaa..even my chocolate consumption not as high as yours :p

*raise white flag*
*surrender*
*pengsan*

ps: eh, dun eat so much chocolate lar. send some over here, how abt tat? xixixi.

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger clement said...

i wan i wan i wan also, ha ha, bring some back to sibu :P

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Nicky said...

to biri2: lol. but, tapi, chocolate still tastes so nice... irresistable...

to clement: hey dude, will bring some back when go back next time. but not sure if it's still there o not when you come back from Sabah. :p

 
At 5:17 PM , Blogger clement said...

when will u be back?

 
At 10:14 PM , Blogger glo teng said...

you know, i'm in a chocolate frenzy again, and i can't help staring at the photo, admiring all the chocolates and the lovely packaging, esp the HEAVEN range. such beautiful packaging!

one of the reasons why i buy choc is also bcoz of their packaging :p

but i just cudn't bring myself to buy the HEAVEN range chocolate, coz quite exp. sigh. but i wanna collect the packaging o!!! aaah! maybe next year onwards i wil start collecting all these packaging and stick them somewhere, xixi :D

and then, as i was staring at the photo, i saw something: ROAST ALMOND!!!

DARK CHOCOLATE! huhu! i just bought the ROAST ALMOND one too recently. and it's good! :) love it!

aaahh! chocolate ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home