Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Make a Change

It's week 4 now. There's only 9 more weeks left. 9 more weeks to go; 9 more weeks to finish the second semester; 9 more weeks to end my study in QUT; 9 more weeks to bring on a success; 9 more weeks to achieve the Excellent; 9 more weeks to not give up; and in this 9 more weeks, i will push myself to the HIGHEST level of determination, self-discipline, perseverance, and task commitment.

I don't care how my past has failed me academically; instead, what i really care is the present. For in this present, at this moment, i put my hope to MAKE A DIFFERENCE academically, emotionally, cognitively and physically.

Starting tomorrow morning, i will be a new man. I will not look back; rather, i will look forward, to the 9 weeks in front of me. I will not GIVE UP. I'm here to ACHIEVE what i am capable of achieving. And with this, i will FIGHT.

Few things which i am aiming at achieving:
a) giving myself a try to achieve the BEST I could academically. A straight 7's. i'mPossible.
b) attend as many Christian gathering and retreat as i can. I need it emotionally and psychologically.
c) go to gym every 2-3 days; work up my brain and my body.
d) healthy lifestyle. Not so much of Hungry Jack already. :P
e) effective time-management. Self-discipline.
f) learning to socialize more (not just keeping myself within the four walls).
g) sleep less. 5-6 hours a day. No more sweetdreams.

Trust me, starting tomorrow, I WILL BE A BETTER MAN. And, I'LL BE A MAN~ And, a charming COW as well~!!

time to sleep. Nite!

4 Comments:

At 10:17 AM , Blogger glo teng said...

that's good, nicky!

jia you jia you jia you!!!

wil be waiting for u and see the changes ;)

ps: i'm going to gym EVERYDAY now. try beat me :p just kidding.

ppss: i so know what you mean by 'healthy lifestyle'. u eat hungry jack, i cook and overeat :p

pppsss: christian gatherings? :p that's good. but also, it's the heart that counts, and spending time daily with God is also vital ;) not only for emotions, psychology, but also for ur spiritual growth :p

^_^ jia you! wil support u all the way!!!

BAAAAAAA~~~~~~~

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger glo teng said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:20 PM , Blogger Nicky said...

aihui: thanx 4 te encouragement. will certainly do my best. n thanx for te msgs - WALK WITH HIM.

 
At 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

(from an indonesian christian band)

Mengejar HadirMu

G D/F#
Dekat padaMu
C
Itu rinduku
G D/F#
Setiap kataku
C
Kau pun menunggu
Am7 G/B
Tak kusangka kutemukan
Am7 D G
Satu kasih yang abadi
C Am7
Kini kudatang
Dsus D
Dan kubawa hidupku

C D
Memandang wajahMu
Bm7 Em7
Mengikuti kebaikanMu
C D
Mengejar hadirMu
G
Dalam hidupku

C D/C
Membawa sembahku
Bm7 Em7
Menyatakan kebesaranMu
C D
Mengejar hadirMu
G
Dalam hidupku

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home