Friday, July 28, 2006

Understanding Brain

Has your brain ever experienced a continuous thinking at the interval between pre-sleep and deep-sleep?

Well, it happens to me, quite often actually. But, it has to have a condition: a condition where thinking about that something must be a thing that matters.

The past two semesters ascertained my thought that whenever i was working on any assignment, getting into a deep sleep could sometimes be a problem, especially getting to take an afternoon nap. What often sadden me is the fact that if i lie on the bed with a question in my head, i can feel my brain cells spinning, twisting and interweaving with each other. For what purpose? for the sake of solving the problem.

Ah ha~ I got even more wired when the number of assignments was not like one or two, but six to seven assignments. Interestingly, the due date made me even more exciting and nervous. WooHoo~ I guess that's where brain management comes in. Brain management? a self-discovery solution where thinking about or touching the assignment before napping is not permitted. In this way, you can have a good nap before starting you assignment nightmare.

Sleeping at night can be a troublesome one at times. This is where the brain is overloaded with too many information and data, that whenever you feel like sleeping, the brain is still thinking endlessly about problem solving. And indeed, it works - problem's solved! Therefore, i regard this as an advantage.

So far in this semester, i have to think of a project about producing an ICT resource for young child. And, one of the things i need to do is Creating A Story. Bad bad bad~ I am always bad in creative thinking and creative writing. Hmm... my THINKING cap is once again turned on the moment i am lying on my bed. Unexpectedly, I thought of a new idea this afternoon. (*grins*)

Let's see what will happen 2nite. Will there be any miracle happening again?

Good nite~

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, i do have that 'problem' too, but usually, i can't manage to solve those horrible sums.

talking about sums, i'd better start doing my assignment too! :)

all the best for your story!!! :)

(how i wish i cud be stuying ur course right now :p)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home