Tuesday, December 12, 2006

>.<

There are so so so many things in life that i don't understand. I'm not okay now. i've tried, but i failed. Why? Things just don't work out the way i want it to be, and the worst thing is, it's wasting my time. My whole afternoon has flown without having a single thing copied into my laptop. Why? tell me Lord. tell me something plzzzzzzzzzzzz..... Am getting so impatient now.

My two boxes sent from Australia to Subang have not arrived yet.
Why?
I prayed that it will arrive one day, but it's now 3 weeks now, it's LOST!
Why?
I have 24 hours a day but i still don't have time for everything.

Why?
I have so many things happening unexpectedly to me now that i couldn't comprehend.
Why?
My Project is still nil.
Why?
I have my school mates back at home but i have yet to meet them once.
Why?
I have so many prayers unanswered (yet or maybe never).
Why?
I thought i am patient, but i don't think i am right now.
Why?

I'm not happy with Jesus now. i really am. Don't want to talk to Him anymore.
Don't don't don't don't don'ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! :) dun give up! :) come on! God made you stronger than this.

Instead of asking 'why', why not try asking 'what do you want me to learn? what do you want to teach me out of this? what do you have in store for me?'

He still loves you, and i believe there's always a reson behind everything that happens. We might not know why, we might never know why. But...just keep trusting k? :) i believe you are more patient that this! :D

:) stay strong k! aza aza fighting! (^^)9

 
At 10:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps: xixi, even tho u tak mau cakap dgn Jesus (merajuk-ing :p), but i guess He still wants to talk to you... but He will wait for you, with wide open arms :) all the best in whatever that you are doing! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home