Thursday, August 31, 2006

Discipline the Undiscipline

Lately, my everyday lives have come in different living patterns. For example, after my presentation last Friday, i put myself to rest physically for 2 days, then emotionally for another 2 days. It seemed like time just passed me by so fast that today is Thursday, and Friday is just tomorrow. In other words, the tiring presentation last Friday in a way made me felt like i needed a long rest, thus few days passed without much things are done.

Recalling last few days, i realized that i have not been very disciplined and motivated in terms of completing assignments. This i think is because after i flipped through my diary, my next assignment will due in another 3 more weeks.

I started thinking about disciplining myself on Monday when i thought to myself, i need to get at least one assignment done by end of this week. And it turned out to be quite successfully last night, when i have done 70% of my ICT resource, disregards the written piece. If possible, tonight i am going to finish it; so that, tomorrow, i can start thinking about a new assignment.

I was made aware today that the two Science assignments were not as simple as i thought. The first one though is simple, gives me a big headache when the fresh water pond in the university has nothing that i can investigate on. *my assignment focus is on Fresh water pond*. However, i am not going to give up; i know there must be something that i can do; and i will think of that something by the end of this week.

Guess starting tonight and the following 6-7 weeks, i will discipline myself to sleep less, and work more. It's time to discipline the undiscipline.

p.s.: thanks biri-biri: 4 all the encouragement. :p

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mm, there must be SOMETHING! :P

*recalls you wagging ur fingers at me, saying: there must be SOMETHING..*

:)

hehe, rest is essential, dun be too hard on urself k? :) and the fact you say you wanna sleep 5 hours a day - IMHO, it wil only make us feel more tired. however, our bodies are tuned differently. for me, if i only have 5 hours of sleep a day, i might be able to tahan for one day. but after a few days, i wil get super moody and lethargic, and end up being unproductive in my work for the following days. so, i'd rather have enough rest and sleep, so that i can have enough energy and strength to cope :) but that's how my body functions. Your case might be different :P

anyhow, keep pressing on, do take care of yourself, and i know you will be able to finish your work dgn cemerlang, gemilang, dan terbilang :p

stay motivated! :)

ps: biri2 shy liao... :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home