Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ever since I went to KK, i spent vy less time with myself. Very often, my mind was actively functioning. Many thoughts were on my mind, both good and bad. A lot of uncertainties, uncertainties of what happens to me and what will happen in near future.

What's worsen the situation is my one important box which stubbornly do not arrive even after 3 weeks. This matter really worries me to the max. On Wednesday, i called those KLIA people up. They gave me a not surprising news - 'your parcel has not arrived yet Nick'. Sighhh. Yet, i continued to place my trust in whatever thing that is happening. Today, when i called them up this morning, it came with surprise to note that my parcel has finally arrived. I was astounded with joy and happiness as my mum shared the same joy with me when we were on our way to make my new glasses.

Since i got back from KK, i spent very little time with myself. With this i mean spending a good quality time with myself. More often, i talked to my parents throughout night until midnight, realizing later that one day is almost over. I was supposed to start on my Project 24 this holiday but to my disappointment, i have spent very little time on it. I knew with little time, i have spent it on playing games and chatting which are not important. Waaaaa~ i have set my priority wrong! And with my cousins coming and Christmas and New Year approaching, I do have a responsibility to spend time with them. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa~ where do i find a time with myself? When will i start on my Project 24? Sighhh.... i'm so demotivated. In need of motivation oledi.

With the arrival of my assignment box, it marked the first step to redeem my Science result. I have to wait until it arrives at my cousin's company, which possibly take another week after considering the Christmas holiday. Then, i have to check if i am the one who is at fault or my lecturer. If it's me, then i sure sure sure sure sure sure vy vy vy vy vy vy paiseh lor..... tak berani to redeem liao. but if it's not me, then i sure sure sure will fax him my result. Finally, we see what changes we can make lor.

See, today is 23rd Dec, another 2 will be Christmas. A season of joy, faith and hope. I really love it. And i am looking forward to it. I hope this year's Christmas will be an awesome and a blessed one. yay! Merry Christmas Everyone!

i need to start on Project 24 liaooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Comments:

At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!

I have three gifts for you, for your days ahead and beyond.

Firstly, a silver ring of PRIORITY. May you always remember to set your priorities right as you look at the ring on your finger. But beware, for there will also be many things along the way that will be of distraction. The ring will lose its glow if you allow them to bring you off track, and it will then lose its purpose, becoming just another ordinary accessory. Keep its glow!

Secondly, a cap of MOTIVATION. Putting on the cap gives you external motivation, and may you know that there are many who will always support and encourage you along the way. But bear in mind, that without intrinsic motivation, without a strong willpower within you to keep going, all external motivation will be in vain. Wear the cap though, so that you know you are not alone.

Lastly, a simple PRAYER. May His strength sustain you; His hand be your guide; His grace be your suffiency.

Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!

Season's Greeting,
Santa.

ps: ;-) i believe you will be able to guess who i am within a few seconds; but if you can't, it will then remain a mystery... :-) We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home