Monday, September 11, 2006

Unbelievable

Lately, besides pushing myself to get disciplined academically, my life is filled with the up's and the down's. Not so much of a social issue i would say, but a soon-getting-in-a-relationship issue. It struck me with disbelief and pride to realize that I have changed over last few months. And since 'pride' is the word i have described, i think what i have changed is for the better, and in a better way.

Over the last few months of reflecting my social life in past semesters in which my room is like a lockup where only books and notes and laptops are visible in the room, i realized that life is more than just doing and excelling assignments. Of course these things are important, but somehow if my life is only filled with the 'tenderness' of these books and academic stuffs, it will somehow go dull and meaningless. Even the greatest scientist of all time, Albert Einstern did not alienate himself in the lab solving equations. =)

Somehow during this journey, there comes an easily-excited, hyperactivity, intelligent, beautiful witty girl, who came in and captivate me n my whole being. I remembered the first time i saw her, she looked exhausted yet surprised and happy to meet a new friend of Ah Seng, me. I was not sure how our conversation went, but the one moment i always remembered was sharing how we pronounced 'Dunedin' and 'Brisbane'. A simple day gone by, bringing with it a great memory of the moment ah Seng, ah Glo & me shared, a day that i won't forget.

And somehow our friendship doesn't stop there, it has gone through the happy and the difficult moments. Reflecting on it now, i never knew that i have come so far a journey to be someone i have always wanted to be, a person who cares, a person who concerns, a person who dares to take responsibility, a person liked by someone, and a person who has fallen in love with her. It's so hard to write how i felt right now. I came across this song yesterday, and truly like it. In some ways, it helps express how i felt right now.

Craig David - Unbelievable

Always said I would know where to find love,
Always thought I'd be ready and strong enough,
But some times I just felt I could give up.
But you came and changed my whole world now,
I'm somewhere I've never been before.
Now I see, what love means.

[Chorus]
It's so unbelievable,
And I don't want to let it go,
Something so beautiful,
Flowing down like a waterfall.
I feel like you've always been,
Forever a part of me.
And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love,
Somewhere I'd never thought I'd be.

In my heart, in my head, it's so clear now,
Hold my hand you've got nothing to fear now,
I was lost and you've rescued me some how-.
I'm alive, I'm in love you complete me,
And I've never been here before.
Now I see, what love means.

[Chorus]
When I think of what I have, and this chance I nearly lost,
I cant help but break down, and cry.
Ohh yeah, break down and cry.

[Chorus]
Now I see, what love means

6 Comments:

At 1:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! u are surely smitten by cupid's arrows,huh!!Can't eat?can't sleep? Hope it's not puppy's love!!Take your time,luv.Don't be in a hurry else u may find yourself hanging halfway in cloud 9 & dropping down with a loud blomp & hurt your bottom.Go easy & u won't feel so painful if it doesn't turn out right in the end. Remember,if a pot gets hot too quickly,it will turn cold just as fast.If the pot takes time to heat up, it will take time to cool down too.

 
At 8:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

geli nia :p but...thanks. alamak. i'm in the computer lab and i'm blushing like crazy.

anyway, ya, what 'anonymous' say is right. thank you for the advice, it's good ;)

take things slow and easy ^_^ we stil have yet to learn more about each other, and from each other, and work thru various issues and problems :p but no matter what, rmb to pray and let God take control k? :)

yg paling penting, FOCUS, FOCUS on ur studies first ya :) rmb your goal to get all the HD's...and i also wan my A+..hehe... :p

GANBATE!!! :)

 
At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Nicky said...

to anonymous: Thanx 4 te advice. Really appreciate it :)
I'm quite amazed by your metaphor - cold pot hot pot, and will certainly do an experiment someday.
btw, it would be good if you identify who you are to cut down any unnecessary miscommunication. :)

to the gal in ur post: thank you 4 reading! :p Stay focus. Baa~

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger Kenny said...

relax bro, don't be desperate ok! However, there's a wish from me: All the best!

 
At 2:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wise :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home